Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Food Issue

I awoke around 6 am and felt very queasy - but then I always do. Had me coffee and a fag as per usual and became obsessed with the fact I needed to begin taking a morning Chanty (my pet name for the little dears). I think my sudden fear and obsession about this is all tied into the realization that my Quit Day is getting closer and closer. The more I thought about it the more nauseated I became - truly I feel this is all my head. Finally about 10 am I went to Starbucks - had a piece of banana bread - took the pill and I was fine.

However, now at 2:19 pm I am queasy again - so perhaps not all in my head. I ate lunch- so who knows what is going on. All this boring detail - but as long as I can get it out I don't really care if anyone reads it. I am just recording it so that I can attempt to figure the best times to eat to avoid a rolling in my tummy.

The pharmacist suggested Dramamine - gonna take one and see if it helps.

No comments: